Stadium LEDs are mostly used in football fields, basketball courts and other sports venues. The sports LED screen can cyclically display advertisements while still broadcasting games, combining business operations with sporting events.
As they play an important part in planning for sports stadiums, thestadium LED displays we provide are designed with people in mind and can protect athlete safety in the event of collision. The outdoor LED panel has a first class protection system to safeguard the display screen from collision damages and moisture.
Our stadium LED display has a stable power supply and a high refresh rate, preventing screen flickers. The advertising LED sign has been leading the industry in terms of price, quality and performance.Parameters of Stadium LED Display
|Material||Black PC cover, PC base|
|Drive Mode||Constant current static|
|Lamp Failure Frequency||less than 0.03%, the discrete distribution|
|Color||Black, other colors are customizable|
|Screen||Max. Power Consumption||1,100W/m2|
|Ave. Power Consumption||350W/m2|
|Best Viewing Distance||>16m|
|Best Viewing Angle||H/V 120°/120°|
|Grey Level||256 levels|
|Protection Class||Front: IP65; Back: IP54|
|Environmental Temperature||Working:-30℃-60℃; Storage:-40℃-85℃|
|Control System||System Software||Windows98/XP/2000/vista|
|Brightness Adjustment||adjusted by software; brightness sensor embedded; automatically: 32 levels; manually: 100 levels|
|Color Temperature||Typical: 6,500k; 5,000k-9,000k adjustable|
|Control Mode||Synchronic control|
|Input Signal||Video: PAL/NTSC optional: VGA, S-video, DVD,TV|
|Control Distance||100 m by net line; Optical fiber transmission:500m-10km|
|Control System||DVI display card + full color controller card|
1. The cabinet has an adjustable tilt angle, which can be adjusted with a 75-90° range, according to different needs and enables all viewers to see the broadcast content.
2. We utilize the use of a soft mask on the LED video display and a flexible material to cover the upper part, protecting both the LED lamps and athletes in the event of collision.
3. The use of fiber optic transmission systems effectively minimize signal delays caused by long transmission distances such as in football fields, ensuring the consistency of the screen display.
4. With a double cable hot backup function, the stadium LED displayallows two computers to automatically control the same screen. If one computer fails, the other will automatically assume both tasks to ensure the proper screen display and normal operations.
5. Equipped with excellent waterproof performances and a protection class of IP65, the stadium LED display can maintain continuous work, even in rainy weather.
6. Installed with a special software for displays in stadiums, the stadium LED display can facilitate your management and editing of display contents, such as scores, playbacks, achievements, schedules and more.
7. The brightness of the electronic scoreboard can be adjusted automatically according to the surrounding environment, saving energy and making it environmentally friendly.
8. With a high refresh rate, and intelligent color correction, the stadium LED displays are guaranteed to have reliable and consummate image displays.
The stadium LED displays are widely used to broadcast major sports events in stadiums and other sporting venues, such as track fields, soccer fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, volleyball courts, badminton courts, swimming pools and more.